New to Club

Options
:heart: :wink: :smile: here I go again it is like an addiction food just want to stop all the stuff and start me again...........what is the secret to wt loss anyone know cause i sure want to know just want to stop dieting!!! consistancy and day in and day out activity my name is Tess hi all

Replies

• Seemefit
    Options
    :heart: :wink: :smile: here I go again it is like an addiction food just want to stop all the stuff and start me again...........what is the secret to wt loss anyone know cause i sure want to know just want to stop dieting!!!
  • zombiebullet
    Options
    Hi
    I keep plenty of fresh fruit and carrot sticks handy when i get a craving for something sweet and i try to drink water all day when i can.
  • Seemefit
    Options
    :heart: :wink: :smile: here I go again it is like an addiction food just want to stop all the stuff and start me again...........what is the secret to wt loss anyone know cause i sure want to know just want to stop dieting!!! consistancy and day in and day out activity my name is Tess hi all
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Once i adopted the idea that this was a "lifestyle change" and not a diet, and started taking little steps toward that goal, things have fallen into place.

I can eat anything I want to, as long as I plan the caloric consequences of doing so. Case in point. Yesterday, after eating my lunch at home, I arrived at work to find I had forgotten I was invited to a potluck, baby shower, being held for someone that I use to work with in a different department.

When I arrived, there were some things there that I did want to eat, so I had a little of what I did want, enjoyed myself, came home later and logged my calories, and determined I didn't feel like eating dinner, and didn't and still didn't gain this morning when I got on the scale.

If you start with those two concepts, and make sure to log your calories and exercise and drink your water, you will start to see results, and pretty soon, doing healthy things, in terms of food choices and physical activity will come naturally for you.

Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • Seemefit
    Options
    :happy: Wow sounds like you guys are organized thanxs for the tips, which I need too, I quit smoking so very concious of what I put in my mouth cause, I donot want to gain,:drinker: which most gain wt when they quit smoking so I will just keep trying not to gain any way hope every one has great success this weekend and ttyl So I will clean and cut vegs and fruit and keep active:bigsmile: