Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Hi there anyone doing the JM Body Revolution? I am on my 4th Week Phase 2 and looking for motivation or any feedback on if you did the program and how your results were? I do love it so far..week 3 & 4 are way harder than 1 &2 that is for sure!!

Replies

• lechristina3
    lechristina3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am doing body revolution!! I just started two weeks ago. Today was my first day doing workout 3 of phase 1. So far I LOVE IT!! I'm a big Jillian fan though. I also sent you a friend request :)
  • lwarren579
    lwarren579 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started it 3 weeks ago - am on DVD 3 and 4 - a lot harder than 1 and 2. Are you guys losing weight? I have actually gained!!
  • Grissay
    Grissay Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I began Week 11 today! I absolutely love it. I'm down about 23 lbs and 7 inches off my waist! There's a group here, have you joined? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/2900-jillian-michaels-body-revolution
  • SarahCatt30
    Options
    Hi I am doing it Im on wk 5-6 feel free to add me for support:))))))
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just began week 2 today. You are ahead of me so I don't have too much to offer you in terms of advice of inspiration. I would be happy to provide all kinds of encouragement though!
  • jmelton9
    jmelton9 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I started this a few months ago, but had to quit due to medical things. Getting ready to start back and was wondering how you track it in MFP. I was wondering how you calculate how many calories you burned, or how you input it. Good Luck! I am so impressed with how far you have made it. I hope to make it through this time. :smile: