Holy smokes those legs, look at the muscles!

Options
meggawatt
meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
Yes, those were the words that came out of my husband's mouth on Saturday when he arrived home from work. Followed by, "Damn, hot babe!" Yes, this may be bragging but honestly it feels soooooo good to know that all this working out and eating right is having exactly the effect I hoped for when I began.

FYI - At the time I was balancing a cabinet support over my head pre-drilling the holes into the rafters to mount a cabinet over our washer & dryer. Pretty sure my whimpy biceps and triceps were beaming and buldging too! Here's to more workouts and weights :-) Cheers!

Replies

• hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Sweet legs & doing the D.I.Y, Grrrr! I think you mentioned a husband lol :(

Russ
  • Nickiii_123
    Nickiii_123 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Haha that's a great NSV. Keep up the hard work!
  • tamamommy
    tamamommy Posts: 73
    Options
    Good for you! You must feel great.
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    The fact that you know to pre-drill for mounting a cabinet is enough for some guys... Awesome for you :)
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hey that is an awesome NSV, brag away. I <3 it when my hubby notices.
  • colson72687
    Options
    That's the kind of stuff my boyfriend says to me when we get to visit too and it does make you feel like a million bucks. Ya people you work with or family may say you look good and all that, but there's nothing better than the one you love most telling you how awesome you look. Keep up the great work and brag away!!!!!!!!! :)
  • Feed_the_Bears
    Feed_the_Bears Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That's a real good pay off :) When your special someone gives unsolicited compliments AND you're able to apply your strength to accompish every day challenges! Double wammy, good lookin' and able!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!