Where does your weight come off first?

Options
LuckyAng
LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
The first place I lose is my belly. Last? Thighs.

Replies

• katerams
    katerams Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    First: boobs
    Last: arms
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    dang we should morph together into a new person. Because I am the exact opposite. Chicken legs and a fat belly :/
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    first: my mother flippin waist
    last: my love handles
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I lose equally and gain equally lol
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Boobies. last place - stomach
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    The first place was my face (all I heard from the first 10lbs I lost was "Your face looks much thinner!"). Last place? Hips. I'm at that awkward place where my tuchas ( my behind, for those of you not in the yiddish know) is smaller, my waist is small and my hips are still huge.
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    First: arms and boobs :frown:
    last: hips and thighs
  • jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    Arms first, last s apparently my stomach.
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    My boobs are almost completely gone in my opinion yet my thighs & belly remain!! Waiting patiently for this to change!:cry:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My upper body, hence why my stupid sternum (is that what your front ribs are?) is so visible.
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    first upper abs and arms are starting to look good... last lower abs and thighs still have some giggly bits ... lol
  • kodaks
    kodaks Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I hadn't noticed it, but I had been told that I looked thinner in the neck at first.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Comes off my stomach first.

My butt last.

I guess I should consider myself lucky. If I tried a little harder I could probably visible abs and still have plenty of fat to lose on my hips, thighs and butt. But... meh, that's a lot work.
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    First chest/boobs which have disappeared. Last stomach/hips. Don't mind the hips so much but the stomach is very annoying.
  • andymf85
    andymf85 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just about all of my weight (at least when I'm under 200 pounds) accumulates as belly flab and love handles, so it's both the first and the last to come off. Not much anywhere else.

It's both good and bad... bad in the sense that I have to be really fit, not just a decent weight, to get rid of my gut... but good in the sense that I see results right away.
  • LuckyAng
    Options
    Comes off my stomach first.

My butt last.

I guess I should consider myself lucky. If I tried a little harder I could probably visible abs and still have plenty of fat to lose on my hips, thighs and butt. But... meh, that's a lot work.

Sounds like me. When I focus on my abs, it shows quickly. Yet I spend tons of time on my booty and thighs and I see hardly any change.

*edited to fix typo.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I presume one can generally reverse the order in which it went on. So the first area of trouble will be the last thing to go.

Sigh.
  • LuckyAng
    Options
    That makes sense.
  • JDking22
    JDking22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    First to go is boobs which stinks
    Last belly :(
  • DrKittyCat
    DrKittyCat Posts: 108
    Options
    Well this time, I lost weight off my waist right off the bat, as well as my face. My upper/lower body lose weight at the same rate, but that's probably has to do with my body shape.