-25lbs and 14.5 inches with pictures!

Options
My newest blog post is up, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to post pictures and have them work out on the forums. But the pics turned out great in my blog. Anyhow, thanks for reading. :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Lindsyhitchens/view/-14-months-25-lbs-and-14-5-inches-270470

Replies

• DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look unbeleivable!! Congratulations to you! How inspiring!! Im going to send you a friend request if you don't mind. So happy for you!!!
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You look unbeleivable!! Congratulations to you! How inspiring!! Im going to send you a friend request if you don't mind. So happy for you!!!

Thank you so much! And please do - I don't mind at all. :)
  • leighlyn
    leighlyn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic! great work :)
  • CookieCatCatcher
    Options
    Wow fantastic! great work :)
    Thanks ! I appreciate it!
  • meangel2009
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You look great! My starting weight is 205 and I want to get down to 174 by the end of summer. I am inspired and will put in the work that you did to reach my goal.
  • CookieCatCatcher
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You look great! My starting weight is 205 and I want to get down to 174 by the end of summer. I am inspired and will put in the work that you did to reach my goal.

Its possible - I lost 16 in the first month and a half, I think - and then just sort of fell off the bandwagon.
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! Congratulations on the results of your obviously hard work!
  • CookieCatCatcher
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! Congratulations on the results of your obviously hard work!

Thanks! I've still got a long way to go, but that first 25 was really a big hurdle.
  • krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! :)
  • CookieCatCatcher
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! :)

Thank you so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!