HELP I need peach recipes

Options
M1ssBehave
M1ssBehave Posts: 33 Member
I have a small orchard, and a record crop. I have made preserves, butter (like apple butter but with peaches). salsa (peach salsa is good). canned in their own juice. i have only made a couple of pies because i over eat on those, and i have frozen several gallons. but
What can I do with peaches that is good to the taste and good to the waste?

Replies

• stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You mean waist? :bigsmile:

I've heard people grilling peaches and eating it with cottage cheese, or making peach salsa.
  • M1ssBehave
    M1ssBehave Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    yes, i mean waist,, lol, need more coffee
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Sugar-free peach ice cream! Might not be super awesome for you but MAN... I remember Grandaddy sneaking spoonfuls with me behind Grandmommy's back and it was always sooo yummy...
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    make yogurt parfaits with fresh cut up fruit, nonfat vanilla yogurt and granola.

make your own peach ice cream or frozen yogurt if youre feeling bold

ive seen recipes that use like pork chops or tenderlion with peaches, looks yummy...

you can ship them to me :) i LOVE peaches!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    oh or you can add them to smoothies or sangrias :)
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I love them grilled..I brush a little EVOO, grill until soft, and finish with a balsamic vinegar reduction...YUMMO!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Just send me some and I will work on some recipes for all of us....see I'm a helper like that!!
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    peach sorbet sounds pretty awesome right now! :)
  • candacepatra
    candacepatra Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Peach puree can be made easily and frozen and used all year long! You can use it in fruit cocktails, with yogurt, in baking (pancake batter, cupcakes, cakes, etc). The puree, and peaches themselves, can be used in tons of great types of drinks - alcoholic or not, you can make peach mojitos, or just take some of the peach puree and water it down with perrier.

Also, you can grill them! Eat on toast with melted brie (or maybe feta cheese). I like to top that with a bit of balsamic reduction syrup. You can also serve grilled peaches with chicken, pork, or fish.
  • Sarasari
    Sarasari Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Recently I sprinkled a little brown sugar over the peaches,grilled them, tossed them in a salad with goat cheese and balsalmic reduction.Super yummy. I also like peaches in fruit salad,or in a plain cereal like bran with some cinnamon.
  • liljen2005
    liljen2005 Posts: 19
    Options
    grill them or bake, hollow them out mix together gronola peach ( that you hollowed out) and drizzle with honey!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    share? lol Love fresh peaches