PIC

Options
britcurl
britcurl Posts: 110 Member
Just feeling blah today. Haven't seen any weight loss in a while. But I just remember where I came from 181lbs down to 150lbs. The last 15lbs may be hard, but they will be worth it!

ME.jpg

Replies

• bnewnam
    bnewnam Posts: 15
    Options
    You look great dont give up:)
  • wojewok
    wojewok Posts: 38
    Options
    You look awesome.

I'm new to MFP and love looking at the 'Success Stories' thread - seeing people like you makes people like me keep going.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You look lovely!
    Don't be discouraged, and keep on keeping on. I know you can do this, and nothing can stop you :heart:
  • DonovanJM
    DonovanJM Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Keep your head up and you will meet your goals. You look great!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You look great....and your so close to your goal now!! Congrats : )
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look great, congratulations!
  • CrazyDaisyMom
    CrazyDaisyMom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Just feeling blah today. Haven't seen any weight loss in a while. But I just remember where I came from 181lbs down to 150lbs. The last 15lbs may be hard, but they will be worth it!

ME.jpg

Your Determined To Lose The Wieght!! Your Progress Shows & Your Hard Work You Have Done!! You Can Run The Race!! Never Give Up!! :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:

If you want more support add me if you would like:):)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt recognise the new you in the street if i knew the old you! Amazing! X
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful!
    I feel your pain. The first hundred were OK, but the home stretch is a lot tougher.
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    How YOU doin'?!
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    That's great progress you have made so far, I'm sure you can meet whatever your next goal is if you so choose. I feel like the smile is much more genuine in the second photo also, looking great!

Congrats!
  • britcurl
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I know I can get there. I just gotta figure out a new way, cause the old way isn't working anymore.
  • DonovanJM
    Options
    What have you been doing to lose the weight? I know in the resistance training world (weights lifting) you have to change up the routine about every 4 weeks. Otherwise the body gets adjusted and the progress really slows.
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and I love the red hair!!!
  • britcurl
    Options
    What have you been doing to lose the weight? I know in the resistance training world (weights lifting) you have to change up the routine about every 4 weeks. Otherwise the body gets adjusted and the progress really slows.

I switch between NROLFW and StrongLifts 5x5. And I have been doing Zumba.
    This week I am stopping Zumba and starting a bootcamp class. I am also gonna start doing something in the mornings, hopefully all these different things will Jump start me again. I have also upped my calories to 1800. So, we shall see!
  • britcurl
    Options
    You look beautiful and I love the red hair!!!

Aww thanks! I love the red too. That is usually my choice for the winter months. I just recently added some blonde back. I'm a hair stylist, so I'm always changing it lol
  • DonovanJM
    Options

I switch between NROLFW and StrongLifts 5x5. And I have been doing Zumba.
    This week I am stopping Zumba and starting a bootcamp class. I am also gonna start doing something in the mornings, hopefully all these different things will Jump start me again. I have also upped my calories to 1800. So, we shall see!

Sounds like a good plan. If you liked the NROLFW Lou and Alwyn have a new book out called NROL for life it's very customizable and another coming out at the beginning of next year I believe.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I think it is the hardest to lose when you get closest to your goal. But you look spectacular right now so I can only imagine what you'll look like soon. Congratulations on all the hard work and (as my inspiring avatar says) DON"T GIVE UP!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!