body by vi

Options
any success stories to share? Please only positive,
I am sick of hearing all the negative MLM schemes,
I am a Mary Kay beauty consultant and I can't stand hearing the MLM speech.

the product itself: have you seen results?

Replies

• shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I've not personally used it but I have friends who have and they swear by it. I think if you stick to it and combine it with exercise, you will see results. :smile:
  • rlaw78
    rlaw78 Posts: 3
    Options
    What's MLM?? I used ViSalus after having baby #2....I'm a fitness buff but pregnancy put on 40 lbs and it wasn't going anywhere. I started Vi out of desperation and dropped 7 lbs in the first 10 days. I'm now into my 2nd month on it and am 10 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm down 12 lbs total. I have great before and after pics but there's no way to post them to this topic :-(
  • marykay_and_ashley
    marykay_and_ashley Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys very much! MLM is what haters use to bash companies.
    I know first hand that mary kay is not an MLM = multiple level marketing scheme.
    because i DO make money and I can move up AS FAST AS I WANT!
    It is truly a wonderful job, I get to play with make up! yay! haha

but thank you for your story and congrats! I'm new to this site so I'm not sure how to add a friend,
    so maybe you two can add me for additional support and progress!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    girl that works with me is on it she's gone from a Size 22 to a Size 14 in 5 months - so for her it's working
  • marykay_and_ashley
    Options
    does she possibly have an account on here? i would love to hear what she's been doing!
    It would be great to have her support.

Thanks for sharing!
  • danibrnshug
    Options
    What's MLM?? I used ViSalus after having baby #2....I'm a fitness buff but pregnancy put on 40 lbs and it wasn't going anywhere. I started Vi out of desperation and dropped 7 lbs in the first 10 days. I'm now into my 2nd month on it and am 10 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm down 12 lbs total. I have great before and after pics but there's no way to post them to this topic :-(

I had almost the exact problem, 2nd baby, desperate, 40 lbs. I've been on it for about 6 weeks and I've lost 16 lbs. I still have a ways to go, although I am nursing too so I added calories, there's no way to be healthy eating the 90 day challenge calories. I think they're too low when you work out, at least as much as I do. I feel like I've found a balance with the shakes and with the help of other people here and now I'm not starving myself. I'm eating healthy and working out and losing weight!:) And I don't sell the stuff I just buy it
  • marykay_and_ashley
    Options
    Thanks dani!
    If you don't mind can you share what a day in your eating plan would look like?
    do you have shakes for 2 meal replacements?
    what does your supper look like?
  • rlaw78
    Options
    Here's my eating plan:

Meal 1: Vi shake mixed with unsweetened almond milk
    Meal 2: 2 hardboiled eggs and 1/2 grapefruit
    Meal 3: Vi shake and almond milk
    Meal 4: Gluten free crackers and goat cheese or veggies/hummus
    Meal 5: Small well balanced meal...usually 1/2 c. brown rice with 4 oz. protein and sauteed veggies

If someone could tell me how to post pics on here I'll show my before and afters....I thought I saw other people were able to add pics on their posts??
  • rlaw78
    Options
    I also have to add that my numbers aren't that huge comparatively speaking...but before I got preggers I had just done a fitness photo shoot and was at 12-14% bodyfat so my goals reflect dropping that last little bit of fat.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!