If you need motivation

Options
If you are in need of motivation you need to watch Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition. Sure we don't all have access to personal chef's, trainers, etc. But I think it can help motivate you to get up and do something! I watched the episode last night and you can watch it online- this guy is positive the entire time, even when the loss of this son and breakup of his fiancé happen http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/extreme-makeover-weight-loss-edition

It’s time to get UP and DO SOMETHING! No more talk!!

Replies

• dlavato
    dlavato Posts: 22
    Options
    Yes last night's show was very inspiring!! I saw the previews for next weeks show looks good as well.
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Thanks ! I missed it last night. Will check it out tonight. I love inspiring stories and positive people. Gives me something to continually strive for :)
  • itskristymarie
    Options
    I agree with your statement! Less talk, more action. I need to take this advice!
  • dani818
    dani818 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I truely agree.. the eposide last night was very motivating...
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    I totally agree. My son introduced me to the site in fact last night while watching the episode. And he was the one that said that guy had a great attitude.
    I had been struggling for a while now, and that man just hit a cord, so I am in full swing again.
  • CallMePat
    CallMePat Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow, Tony is the man. Got me motivated.
  • Divatime
    Divatime Posts: 33
    Options
    I watched it too! Very motivating! He didn't stop trying at all and I think that made a huge difference!
  • sbaldino29
    sbaldino29 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I watched it and felt newly inspired and motivated!
  • paulinaciryt
    Options
    I watched it last night. Tony was just the most inspirational person I've ever seen.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    on abc.go.com, the whole episode is kind of washed out by background music....anyone else have this issue?
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    on abc.go.com, the whole episode is kind of washed out by background music....anyone else have this issue?

eta: nevermind! it's working now!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!