weddings

Options
So comming up this month I have 2 weddings in 2weeks. I REFUSE to eat meat from a buffet because I am a huge germaphobe :blushing : so I am super worrried about what to eat. And Cke!!! I am not ssure how I am gonna resist! But I will be dancing Up. Storm so that can make up for some of it. But also drinking. Ahhhh I am so worried I want to keep with this I wantt to be commited but weddings are going to be so hard!!!

Replies

• EstherZue
    EstherZue Posts: 39
    Options
    When I have a celebration coming up, I usually use it for a day off and don't restrict myself at all. Its nice to let go every now and then, and the following day I do a fruit and vegetable day and then continue normally. Just dont weight yourself the next morning ;)

If you really want to stay committed, then I would suggest you eat your food before you go to the party. If you're not hungry you won't be tempted to huge cake or buffet portions. For the drinking you could have sparkling wine, that gets me in a funny mood real quick and I end up drinking only like 2 glasses. And of course, dance all night even if the music is crap :D
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    Don't feel like you have to deny yourself a piece of wedding cake or that glass of wine, if you want them. Just work in a couple extra workouts during the week, if you feel like you need to "earn" them.

The main thing is - go and have fun! Going a little off track for one day here and there is not going to sabotage your overall effort, as long as you stay on task the rest of the time.
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I agree with the last post. Relax a little but have a good time. Instead of a drink have a club soda with lime. With the cake, allow yourself 1 or 2 bites to be savored with coffee. Sneak a high protein bar and a piece of fruit in your bag and eat them on the way to the reception and then when you get there you won't be starving. It will allow you to politely move the food around on your plate and pick without being conspicuous
  • WannaLoseit101114
    Options
    Thanks for your advice all! I will try to use it all! Fill my self with good stuff before I get there and Just taste some cake! :) And work out harder the rest of the week. I was just laying in bed stressing over that last night and got on my phone and posted. Hence all the misspellings etc!