You know what would be a good idea?

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
If we had a way to rate or review foods/brands for others to see. For instance, today I bought a jar of Polaner strawberry preserves with fiber in it...and it's naaaaaaaaaasty. :laugh: Maybe I would have known that and saved some money if there was a system to know what might be good or might be gross.

Replies

• chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    That would be a good idea. Is it possible though that it tasted nasty because you're sick today?
  • jwilson56
    Options
    That is a good idea.... maybe for now just a thread started that gives a thumbs up or down on a product.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I think that's a very good idea! I think a thread would work just fine.
  • TaraJ16
    TaraJ16 Posts: 304
    Options
    i love that idea!

i think it'd be cool to be able to type it in and find reviews...because in a thread you'd have to look through the whole thing to find a brand
  • toots99
    Options
    That would be a good idea. Is it possible though that it tasted nasty because you're sick today?

Keeping tabs on me, are ya? :wink:

I thought it might be that, because for instance yesterday I tasted a cranberry blueberry sorbet that I'd normally like, but it was not good because I was feeling icky. I saved the rest for when I'm feeling better.

But no, this stuff tasted fake...like strawberry jolly ranchers ( :sick: ) and I looked and it has Splenda in it.
  • toots99
    Options
    i love that idea!

i think it'd be cool to be able to type it in and find reviews...because in a thread you'd have to look through the whole thing to find a brand

Yeah, something like that!