Insanity Challenge Group starting on July 1st

Options
I want to start an Insanity Challenge Group starting on July 1st. I am in the middle of one now and it is making such a huge difference for me! I burnt about 1000 calories from today’s workout alone xD I want to add all participants onto a Facebook group for accountability and support. This will be a NO EXCUSES group! We are in it to win it. There will be requirements, but also amazing results. For example, you must take before and after pictures, follow a nutrition plan, check ins with progress/struggles/success, follow the schedule to a T, as well as a commitment to Shakeology. For Military folks, I am AD USAF and this is WAY better you’re your traditional PT. Get your whole unit in on it! Please let me know if you’re interested!!

Replies

• honeyryder
    honeyryder Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm interested. Can you give me more information about what's involved?

Thanks!
    Meg
  • getyupcowgirl
    getyupcowgirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am really interested in being a part of your challenge group. I started round 2 today after 6 months off. I couldn't believe how weak I felt today, so I guess I better not get lazy again :) I can do everything that is required but I cannot afford the Shakeology...Is that a deal breaker?
  • kyliebird916
    Options
    intrested!!