Workout Confus

Options
I run every single day for atleast 30 minutes but lately i have been tired and have skipped a few workouts. Suprisingly i seem to lose weight more quickly when i skip a workout. I dont get it?! Should i continue running less?

Replies

• AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    How long have you been trying to lose weight? I found that when my weight first really started coming off I still lost even if I wasn't perfect that week - the sensation doesn't last
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I noticed this too when I skipped every now and then...now that I skip more though consistently it doesn't work that way so much :angry: :laugh:
  • arliemac
    arliemac Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm not any kind of authority about physical fitness, but I've been doing a regular exercise routine of some sort for 30+ years. The experts tell us changing up your routine will bring you better results than doing the same thing daily or weekly. I would continue to run less and monitor your weight. If it starts to go up, change what you're doing in some way. For example, you can run for 10 minutes, jump rope for 10 minutes, and strength train for 10 minutes. You don't have to work yourself to a frazzle, but you do have to be consistent, and obviously you're doing something right because you're losing weight!. Keep up the good work!