Losing for Halloween!

Options
Halloween is in a few months and it is my favorite holiday, and this year I want to be something sexy (I say sexy in the most modest of ways, :P ) not what I consider fat and gross!! I hope to lose another 15 pounds before then. The last 15 are really hard, help????

Any cute ideas for couples costumes??

Good luck to all of you!

Replies

• Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    There is a group around here called. Hot 4 Halloween.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/5661-hot-4-halloween-challenge-

I want to be either Wonderwoman or queen of hearts.
  • ravensmistress
    Options
    a couple of years ago, I was Little Red Riding Hood and my husband was the big bad wolf. We got him a werewolf mask and gloves and this ugly purple grandma robe. He wore his glasses on the outside of the mask. We were the cutest.
  • cebollita8236
    Options
    a couple of years ago, I was Little Red Riding Hood and my husband was the big bad wolf. We got him a werewolf mask and gloves and this ugly purple grandma robe. He wore his glasses on the outside of the mask. We were the cutest.

I love that idea!

He was thinking Mario and Princess Peach.. I like Olive Oyl and Popeye!! Haha
  • ravensmistress
    Options
    Both of those ideas are really fun! Halloween is my favorite. I can't decide if I want to be "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' or I might bribe my husband to be the Joker and I'll be Harley Quinn.
  • cebollita8236
    Options
    I just noticed your picture. It looks awesome! Haha

Oooh I like the Joker/ HQ idea.
  • ravensmistress
    Options
    Thanks!