30DS

Options
So I recently started doing the JM 30DS but don't really know under what category to put it as on my exercises so I can get an idea of how many calories I burn for that workout.. Can someone help me on that please would greatly appreciate it.

Replies

• 7219Amber
    7219Amber Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey Hun,
    I did 30 DS an I loved it but it got easy for me! You can log it under circuit training, but the calories it says you burnt might be overestimated so, if you can buy a HRM. I think I burnt between 110-170 calories with that. It depends on your body and how hard you are working. Good luck babe. ړײ
  • Jbadiam
    Jbadiam Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes I counted my 30 DS workout as circuit training also. Most of the time I would burn 200-300 calories. I am still on level one. Before I move on I am going to increase my kettlebell weight. Good Luck !! I loved it after about a week and 1/2 I started seeing some results.
  • MarriSunshine
    Options
    :) Ok and thanks to both! For now I'll start putting it in as circuit training until I buy a HRM and so far I'm loving it! First 2 days killed me but now it's getting so much easier!! I really hope it'll work for me :wink: