Newbie to Insanity Workout!

Options
annam25
annam25 Posts: 68 Member
Hey Everyone! Kay, so I just ordered the Insanity workout DVDs and they should be here today or tomorrow.. Who has done it? And I need help tweaking up my diet! I can't afford the shakeology shakes.. Thoughts and opinions welcome!! :) Also if you've done the program i'm looking for friends who have done it or who are currently doing the workout plan :)

Replies

• medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Sorry, I haven't done it and I might be the world's pickiest eater :blushing:
  • nuttyduffy
    nuttyduffy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/599624-insanity-updates-progress-new-group?page=16#posts-8937872

Hi check out this thread, there are loads of us on here in all different stages of Insanity, there are even some that have done it 2 or 3 times!!!!!

Hope that helps ;0)
  • annam25
    Options
    Thank you! this is very helpful :)
  • ninadm09
    ninadm09 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey there... Remember that what is important it that you consume protein after you have exercised, rich source of protein (and low fat) are the following: Tuna, Egg White, Turkey Breast, Sea Food and Cottage Cheese... So... you can consume something like those! =)
  • annam25
    Options
    Hey there... Remember that what is important it that you consume protein after you have exercised, rich source of protein (and low fat) are the following: Tuna, Egg White, Turkey Breast, Sea Food and Cottage Cheese... So... you can consume something like those! =)

Good to know! :) Thanks
  • Embarnhill
    Embarnhill Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've had insanity for a while and keep finding excuses not to do it, but really want to loose some pounds this summer! I will do it with you :) the motivation will really help me
  • annam25
    Options
    I've had insanity for a while and keep finding excuses not to do it, but really want to loose some pounds this summer! I will do it with you :) the motivation will really help me

I'm on the same page! I want to be fit by the end of the summer, and stay fit :) I always seem to slip back after i get in shape.. Bad habit that needs to be broken :P :)
  • annam25
    Options
    BUMP