I need Insane partners...

Options
tdaddybarlow
tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
I started doing Insanity a while back...actually maybe it was last summer...Yikes! That long ago? Anyway I started and then stopped about 3 weeks in which is sad considering I have seen some sick resluts both on here and on the informecial.
Soooo...I think i want to start back up today. 60 days of getting your butt kicked by Shawn (Super Abs) T. Who's down?

Replies

• jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    I might actually consider this. Where can one procure said insanity work outs?
  • tdaddybarlow
    Options
    Any other takers???
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm already on week 3 as of today. But I'm down.
  • tdaddybarlow
    Options
    Great job, Whitney! So how's week 3 treating you?
  • AnnKneeNorth
    Options
    In about 1 hour, I am going to start the first day of my 4th week of Insanity.LOL...I laugh because for me it is rediculous! I love it though. I haven't noticed any change on the scale yet, but I have the first week of photos and the 3rd week of photos and I can definently see a difference:) That is what matters to me:) It would be great to have someone else to be friends with while doing something this crazy!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I'm in the second week now, but feel free to add me!
  • Preikschas
    Preikschas Posts: 37
    Options
    Hey!! I JUST ordered my Insanity kit yesterday! It should be here on the 11. I AM SO DOWN!!! Add me :)
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    my first Insanity workout today ( well the fit test anyway) love it already, I'm thinking I'll survive because I just finished P90X last week. I'm thinking of joining the Insanity group on here too.

Good luck everyone, dig deep!!
  • Kdgengler
    Kdgengler Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hubs and I are starting tomorrow, you can add me!
  • KeeBurr
    KeeBurr Posts: 9
    Options
    On the second week here!
    I'm thinking if I can finish this 60 days and the asylum, then I'm moving on to P90X!
  • imsleepdeprived
    imsleepdeprived Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I finally have it - and want to start it soon. Need to get my basement set up so I have somewhere to do it! (hopefully I will have that done this weekend)
  • lolo406
    lolo406 Posts: 71
    Options
    Im in the 3rd week now, it kicks my butt!
  • ExcusesStopHere
    Options
    I'm in. I'm officially starting (again) tomorrow. I always end up not completing the whole thing but I'm not letting that happen again!
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    I am starting over the first Month because i LOVE IT lol add me man i am here with you .. come on come stick with it..
  • erin1414
    erin1414 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am in the second month of my second round. I lost 15 pounds so far, but still need another 15 to go. First month I didn't really see any difference, it is the second month when you start noticing that everything is getting smaller :)
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Great job, Whitney! So how's week 3 treating you?

its still hard. i dont know if it will ever get easier, but I guess thats the point. I did my 15 day fit test and improved in every move. (able to do more reps). So I'm sticking with it!!!
  • Dhemeyer
    Dhemeyer Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I won't start for a few weeks (Waiting to finish up P90X first.) But would love to have you added as a buddy... it helps to have someone to share your struggles and sucesses!
  • meganll026
    Options
    I just finished my first round of INSANITY yesterday! I had amazing results. I want to start round 2 Monday, 6/11/2012. Is it too late to join in with you??
  • B_Running
    B_Running Posts: 158
    Options
    I am in the second month of my second round. I lost 15 pounds so far, but still need another 15 to go. First month I didn't really see any difference, it is the second month when you start noticing that everything is getting smaller :)

Month 2 = Murderous workouts & RESULTS!! : )
  • nuttyduffy
    nuttyduffy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I'll be starting Recovery week tomorrow morning & am loving my results so far.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/624293-insanity-updates-progress-new-group

Come & join this group - there are loads of us on here that are at various stages of Insanity, including people that have done it 3/4 times!!! We're an encouraging bunch who all help each other be accountable :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!