Multi Vitamin

Options
fatsis
fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
I need a good multi vitamin for a man ( I don't want estrogen in my multi, my man boobs are big enough). I have been dieting for 2 weeks now and starting to feel a little sluggish. I have a high
stress office job if that matters.

Replies

• fatsis
    Options
    I need a good multi vitamin for a man ( I don't want estrogen in my multi, my man boobs are big enough). I have been dieting for 2 weeks now and starting to feel a little sluggish. I have a high
    stress office job if that matters.
  • MrsTot7
    MrsTot7 Posts: 9
    Options
    I have found an amazing multi-vitamin that contains all of your antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and has natural energy. They are Life's Fortune Vitamins. I get mine at the local healtfood type of store but, you can go www.lifesfortunevitamins.com and find out where you can get them in your area. I used to take about fifteen vitamins every day, and if you did not take certain ones at the right time of day or without the perfect anount of food on your stomach whoo...:sick: These are great they give you a ton of natural energy, you can take them without feeling sick and you only have to take 3 to get the full benefits everyday, and oh my have I been sleeping so much better. Also I am not seeing any estrogen in them. Good luck with your weight loss. :bigsmile:

www.lifesfortunevitamins.com
  • RKJR925
    RKJR925 Posts: 254
    Options
    Sam's Members Mark has a very good multi. I know that sounds hard to belive but the manufacturer that makes it for them makes many high quality supplements for big name brands as well.

Many multis today that are high priced might simply be the equivilent of 2 multi's of a brand like centrum or one-a day. Be very careful and read the labels.

If you do not think that the Sma's version is right for you GNC's pak are very good and while pricy they have a buy one get one 1/2 off right now. I know the manufacturers that actually make the GNC label supplements are held to a very high standard as I used to work for one.

I can tell you that I am currently taking 2 of the Sam's multi's per day because of the amount of calories i am burning and the strenght training that i do. I even had a trainer tell me that there was nothing wrong with that.
  • fatsis
    Options
    Thanks for the tip.
  • fatsis
    Options
    Thanks for the tip.