Insanity starting Wednesday 6-6-12

Options
Hey guys! I need some friends to do the insanity workout with me starting Wednesday. My baby boys first birthday is in 9 weeks and I want to have it completed by then (and hopefully be 10-15lbs lighter) I've started it so many times and don't have the motivation to continue alone. Any takers? :)

Replies

• nillymomma
    nillymomma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started Insanity back in February and had to take a break due to a knee injury. I'm now doing a P90x/Insanity Hybrid. Feel free to add me! My youngest turned 1 a month ago and my oldest will be 3 in August. I'd love to be down another 15lbs by then!
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Finished P90X and I started Insanity today, close enough? Add me if you like!! :)
  • chera05
    chera05 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started insanity about 5 weeks ago so that I could lose weight before my son's first birthday. Insanity is SO hard!! I actually completed the first week drop some pounds, toned up, gained muscle and got ALOT stronger. Now I am taking a break because I feel like I am always hurting myself and I feel like I am not burning many calories because I am always stopping because I am so tired. I have started running, running, running. I have found that because you are moving non stop your burn way more fat. (and your stomach fat melts away) My son's 1st birthday is actually in 3 weeks and I have been trying to lose the last 3 pounds that will put me back at pregnant weight. Insanity will get you in really good shape though so good luck. I will probably start up again and do it with running.

GOOD LUCK!!! IT REALLY IS INSANE!