Introducing myself

Options
Hi I'm Carol and I have been on the weight loss trail for many years. I'm 57 and sick of being overwieght. I live in Gracemere Queensland and I am using this site so I can track electronically without it costing me and I love the iphone ap. Look forward to reading your stories and messages

Replies

• bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm new here as well. I haven't downloaded the app but love logging in on my computer. I've liked all of this so far. Feel free to add me it you'd like.
  • mishtery
    mishtery Posts: 148
    Options
    Hi Carol.. also new here. Feel free to add me!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck
  • slpknt84
    slpknt84 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi, my name is Roxie. This is my first day on here. I'm hoping to meet more ppl like myself. I've been overweight my entire life. I would like to actually know what it feels like to be a healthy weight so hopefully with this tool and some motivation I can get there.
  • leighlyn
    leighlyn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Roxie. This is my first day on here. I'm hoping to meet more ppl like myself. I've been overweight my entire life. I would like to actually know what it feels like to be a healthy weight so hopefully with this tool and some motivation I can get there.

Welcome Roxie :)

Feel free to add me
  • leighlyn
    leighlyn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome Carol :)

please to meet you

:):smile:
  • Brianstover1
    Options
    HI, MY NAME IS BRIAN. I HAVE ALREADY LOST 22 POUNDS WITH THIS APP. MY GOAL WEIGHT LOSS IS 55 POUNDS SO I HAVE A WAY TO GO. THIS IS MY FIRST POST. FEEL FREE TO ADD ME.:smile:
  • asmendiola
    Options
    Hello! My name is Angie and I've struggled with my weight since college. When I first started on here, I lost a total of 24 lbs. I haven't been on here since April, and since then gained 10 lbs. So I am back and ready to lost the 10 lbs and more. I am doing this for my health, since diabetes and high blood pressure runs in my family. :smile:
  • jdmey
    jdmey Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol! I'm Jan from NY. I am still learning my way around here, and glad to find other women in my age group. I lost a lot of weight a few years ago, then had surgery, and gained it all back while I was recuperating at home. I am ready for a permanent change this time!