Zone Diet help

Options
How many grams of protein are in a block? This program keeps up w/ grams and I need to know how many grams are in a block so I know how many blocks I've had. This is all so overwhelming.

Replies

• BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I did research on this awhile back so I can't remember the answer to your question. However, the Zone Diet has its own website and has more than enough info there to answer for you. It is a very good site. I remember it even tells you what specific menu items to eat at different restaurants to stay Zone friendly. I also know there are several books available on AMazon that you can read the reviews before you buy.

I know this doesn't really answer your question. But the site is worth checking out (if haven't already) just because of all the great info there. Good Luck! If Jennifer Anniston follows the Zone, it has to be a great way to eat!
  • shannan74
    shannan74 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thanks Biloxi. Your info was helpful especially that Jennifer Anniston follows this diet. Kelly Clarkson follows Crossfit which is the exerciseprogram I'm on. Between the two combined, I should be hot by Christmas!