Hi there!!!!

Options
My name is Jesse , and I'm new here to MFP. I had heard about it from a bunch of people I teach fitness classes for on my base, and since I'm trying to tone up before vacation, and tighten up for summer I figured now would be as good a time as any to give it a shot! I'd love to make some new friends here, share some insight or experiences, just chat and share a laugh or two with anybody here!!!

Replies

• morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Hello Jesse, and welcome to MFP! :D Bit of a night owl eh? You may get more responses tomorrow if your thread hasn't been pushed down. :) I recommend bumping it tomorrow.

I'll send a friend request, but I don't know how closely our goals match up. You could probably do circles around me. I just started C25K and throw in workout DVDs in between (or on days it is not nice enough to run outside). I would LOVE to start a lifting program, but don't have access to a gym right now. So DVDs and hand weights it is for me!

I try to be motivating and supportive of my friends. :) I'm cramming for my CPA exam this summer, so my ability to comment (and my progress) might vary. However, I do log in every day!
  • peaceinside
    peaceinside Posts: 272
    Options
    Welcome Jesse, you can add me if you'd like. I like friends who support and don't just ask for support. And I bet since you are in the fitness "business" I could pick your brain once in a while?
    Peace! (Laurie)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jesse.....This is a great site to help people reach a goal....with lots of people to help keep us motivated : )
  • bgator1985
    bgator1985 Posts: 16
    Options
    I wouldn't consider myself so much of a night owl, but sometimes my schedule dictates it. I work until 11 every other week. It's odd, and makes doing certain workouts hard sometimes. Like long distance runs. The most painful thing ever is doing a long distance run before work and having to pull a full workday after when I'd rather be resting!!! Good luck with your CPA exam!!!

And thanks for the messages, I'll give whatever support any of you would like, and add to the motivation pool!!
  • ellesince1993
    Options
    sweeeet! well good luck, and feel free to add me ;)
  • bgator1985
    bgator1985 Posts: 16
    Options
    Bump :)
  • Xx_mandown_scotty_xX
    Options
    u can add me if u want, im always up for a laugh and chat, aswell as serious motivation :)