Pics of mums who lost there baby weight

Options

Replies

• HeatherNicoleMomOf4
    Options
    I can't figure out how to post pics but if you go to my page you can see them im past my pre preg from 3 of my kids just trying to get to my pre preg and a little more from my first . 42.2 lbs down 26 more to go
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I would love to see some photos as inspiration! I was 131lbs when I got married (size 4-- VERY tone) and 159 when I got pregnant. 196lbs at my heaviest, lost a lot of the weight (25lbs) and gained ALL of it back. At my heaviest, I was 196lbs and realized I was the same weight as I was when I was 9 months pregnant, although this time I was not pregnant. I am now down to 174lbs but not confidant enough to take photos! ;(
  • ErinMS04
    ErinMS04 Posts: 9
    Options
    These are all SO inspiring! It seems so impossible looking when I look at my baby pouch. I have a 6 year old and a 5 month old. Never really lost all the weight from the first one, but it is time now! What are the best ways you guys have found to get rid of the pouch??
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I've had 3.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I've had 3.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and have 6 kids. I gained 50-60lbs with each child and lost the weight easily with the first 5. The 6th (my only daughter), I had to work to get the weight off. I have loose skin and stretch marks too. My last four children were 9+lbs each. I did not get any stretch marks with my first 3 children, but child 4 gave them to me....and with each one they got worse. I breastfed all 6 kids and I do believe that helped me to lose the weight as well with the first 5 kids.

8 months pregnant with 6th child.
    8MonthsSide-1-1.jpg

Picture of me after 6th child. She was a year old. I normally have lost the baby weight, but at 40, the weight did not come off like it did the 5 previous times.
    Summer2010-3-2.jpg

I have lost all the weight. You can tell my tummy skin is loose and I have stretch marks....but I still wear a bikini.
    June4Front.jpg

Back
    June4Back.jpg

Side...I have a flat tummy, but the skin makes it stick out a little.
    June4Side.jpg

My body is not the pre-baby body that I had, but it is close. I have learned to accept the marks on my tummy because I would not change a thing about how many children I have. Now, I do not like the marks...but they are there. And for anyone that wonders, I did get the boobs fixed 7 months ago...but I will leave the tummy as is.

I believe that moms can get a beautiful body back if we truly want it. It may be hard and discouraging at times, but it is important to stay on track for ourselves and so we are good examples of health for our children too. And my husband does not mind it so much either!!! :tongue:
  • BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I have a 4 yr old, 2 yr old, and a 10 month old and am struggling with the weight and the fact that my body is so drastically different than it was pre-baby.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    before...
    38weeks.jpg

after (the one in the oven turns 5 in July):
    ScreenShot016.jpg
  • Nurse_Jessica13
    Options
    edited.jpg
  • QueenCat25
    QueenCat25 Posts: 130
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Inspiring I esp. liked the one that counted down the the weight in her pics from 220 to 130(+-) these all very inspiring Im going to take pics as soon as I find my camra to follow me I did it with all my pregnancies never thought to do it back down as inspiration
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I have had 6 pregnancies; the last of which was nearly 9 years ago. I gained over 50 lbs. with each of my 3 full-term pregnancies, so I did have a big belly, but I don't have any pics of that now (I never took any bc I HATED it). My stretch marks are on on my hips and breasts, so I guess I sort of lucked out that they weren't on my tummy.

The most recent "before" pic I have is just 15 lbs. over goal, but you can see the difference:

142.6 lbs.

fatbellydancer.jpg

127.6 lbs.

septwhitecostume.jpg
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have had 2, the youngest is 10 1/2 months old. I don't look super great yet but I am getting there and I am the smallest (and healthiest) I have been my entire teen to adult life. I have pics on my profile and it isn't private. :)
  • LiveforChange
    LiveforChange Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    bump:) all of you look great, keep it up! caint wait to be at my goal weigt to post here
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    <==== I've had 2 c-sections. Both of my babies were huge, 9lb and 10lbs. With first I gained 52 lbs and second I gained 36 lbs. The profile picture shows when I was 155 lbs and my current weight of 135 lbs. I'm 5'3".
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Here is my journey before during and after pregnancy.

FITTOBEASTANDBACK.jpg

I am 38yoa, 5'3.5, 36-26-36....I started trying to lose the last of the belly when she was 5 months and finished when she was 7months.

beforenafter30dayshred.jpg

3.jpg

I am now at my pre-baby weight, IT CAN BE DONE! Good luck in your journey XOXO
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    ^^ You are amazing!
  • MissStatement
    MissStatement Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Bump. You guys are inspiring!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You too DaniD...XOXOXO, love ya!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!