I'm irritated and trying not to be!

Funsoaps
Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
I had emailed someone on Facebook going through their cancer treatments that I was thinking of them and how were they doing, etc...

They freaked out and thought I had put it on their wall for everyone to see and did not want me posting about their treatment online. OMG!!! I private messaged them- obviously they do not understand what a private message is. It's FB email not on their wall, I am not that dumb to air people's business like that. Oye!

Replies

• 9ofthem
    9ofthem Posts: 44 Member
    I purposely posted something to 'freak' my mother in law out about on Facebook. I privatized it to where only she and I could see it. She's in her 70's and can be a bit of a terror. I told her the truth after a week. hee hee
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    I purposely posted something to 'freak' my mother in law out about on Facebook. I privatized it to where only she and I could see it. She's in her 70's and can be a bit of a terror. I told her the truth after a week. hee hee

LOL that's bad. The person I emailed was older, so they must've thought their notifications tab that popped up meant it was on their wall.

p.s. I would love to play that trick on someone I need ideas...hmmm.