Replies

• AngieJoy81
    AngieJoy81 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!
  • jeturner4
    jeturner4 Posts: 11
    Options
    That is awesome, you look amazing! Keep up the good work, that's a lot of progress in a short amount of time. I like what you've done with your hair in the meantime too! :)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING!!!! I bet that was a great feeling when you slipped into pants that were more than 2 pants sizes smaller! Way to go! Keep up the great work! :)
  • amberneth0206
    Options
    Thank you so much ladies. It has been a huuuge journey. Last year in February I was diagnosed with 2 herniated discs in my back that was pinching the nerve. I had to get surgery, there was no other option. I was unable to do anything. All I could feel was pain. I couldn't even pull up my pants, yet alone walk or exercise. I gained about 50lbs. I went from a size 16 to a size 24. I felt like there was no hope. I had the surgery and a few months later I was put into physical therapy. Physical therapy + low calorie diet= changed my life. To anyone who thinks there is no hope, trust me there is. I am now in a size 18 and I feel amazing! I want to get into about a size 12. The only down side of this whole weight lose thing...My clothes don't fit me anymore lol. But oh it is worth it! I went from weighing 230 before all of this happened to about 275, Now I am 255. (: I have a long way to go, but this is an amazing start!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!