Insanity Challenge Group 1July :D

Options
I want to start an Insanity Challenge Group starting on July 1st. I am in the middle of one now and it is making such a huge difference for me! I burnt about 1000 calories from today’s workout alone! xD I want to add all participants onto a Facebook group for accountability and support. This will be a NO EXCUSES group! We are in it to win it. There will be requirements, but also amazing results. For example, you must take before and after pictures, follow a nutrition plan, check in with progress/struggles/success, follow the schedule to a T, as well as a commitment to Shakeology. For Military folks, I am AD USAF and this is WAY better you’re your traditional PT. Get your whole unit in on it! Please let me know if you’re interested!!

Replies

• firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I just finished round 1 of insanity. Taking a break from insanity. July 1st is a good time to get insane again!
  • Trovan
    Trovan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Except for Shakeology. I do my own health shakes and I can't afford to buy theirs.
  • ChelseaWhitworth
    Options
    I can't afford to buy theirs.

I actually save money! I used to get Subway, or go out with the office everyday for lunch. With Shakeology, it comes out about 4 dollars a shake, which is way lower than any meal I've gotten for lunch. Besides, with all of the benifits Shakeology does for your body, even if it was 8 dollars a shake, it would still be worth it to me :) But I'm glad you're interested in my Challenge Group!
  • Meesh57
    Meesh57 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am in too! But.. Until I get a job, the Shakeology is gonna have to wait for me as well. For now, it's a Ramen and PB&J kinda life lol but I am excited. Finished round 1 once before.. Now to get through both rounds.
  • ChelseaWhitworth
    Options
    Sending you a message on some info for the Challenge Group!