Newbie needs some fitnesspal friends

Options
Hi all

I'm new to this site and would like to make some fitnesspal buddies. I've just turned 40 and need to take some major action! Basically, I want to go somewhere nice on hols in December and would like to wear a pretty dress, which I've not done since I was 18. I would also like to feel fitter and healthier instead of tired and achy all the time. My biggest challenge is that I work away from home most of the week and stay in hotels, leaving me to eat out a lot. Choosing the healthiest options from the menus is not as easy as it seems.

Please feel free to befriend me so we can support eachother :-)

Thanks x

Replies

• jaqui1989
    jaqui1989 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I am new too! Hoping for some friends on here so we can support each other to reach our goals.
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Bump! (Ok, now I'm really off to bed.) ;-)
  • 2013Alli
    2013Alli Posts: 30
    Options
    Thankyou to everyone who added me :-)) someof you asked questions but i couldn't reply on the 'friends requests' bit and now I dont know who said what....oops! someone asked how much I want to lose though which is 4 stone (56 lbs). That's what i'd like to lose by xmas anyway. I'd like to lose another stone on top of that during the first part of next year. I guess it's finding out how many calories i need to eat to keep it consistent.
  • 2013Alli
    Options
    Thanks x
  • 2013Alli
    Options
    well count me in Jacqui. Tried doing it alone, doesn't work for me x
  • fannibambu
    Options
    Hi I've just rejoined so happy to gain a new friend!