Looking for some motivated "friends" on here

Options
Add me if you're motivated and are serious about a lifestyle change. I've been doing P90x and just started week 12 today. I have 2 weeks left and plan on doing it again. P90x is possibly the best thing I could have gotten myself into. Seeing the fat just "melt" off has kept me motivated to keep pushing play!

Diets are temporary and never last. Lifestyle changes are forever and a lot healthier than a 'diet".

Replies

• savageman69
    savageman69 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good job man keep up the good work....once you get into it...it becomes second nature
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    Congratulations on the motivation! I'm not into P90X, but I'm happy for those who have found what works for them.

Keep it up! :wink:
  • britteybaby
    Options
    thats awesome.. good job.. i wanted to try that out but its too exspensive so im just doing lil work outs that are on the tv...
  • ebiggz
    ebiggz Posts: 11
    Options
    thats awesome.. good job.. i wanted to try that out but its too exspensive so im just doing lil work outs that are on the tv...

Yeah it is a little expensive but in the long run it's a great investment. I love it. Never thought I would stick with it but here I am almost done and ready to start again. It's amazing the way you feel when you finish the workout for the day. So refreshed. Lol.
  • xBettyBoopx
    Options
    If it has not been taken down already you can watch it on u-tube to see if you like it before you put them money out for it :-)

Hope it helps
  • Nangel07
    Nangel07 Posts: 9
    Options
    That's great... I would love to try it but it makes me feel too intimidated. LOL
  • ebiggz
    Options
    That's great... I would love to try it but it makes me feel too intimidated. LOL

Don't feel intimidated. This workout will not make you fell that way. They recommend that you modify any workouts that you can't do with them. And plus Tony Horton is a trip. Lol
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options

You can always start with the Fit Test - if you pass, go for it! If you're not quite there yet, give another program a try - like Power 90. Even 30 days of Power 90 can get you better prepared for a workout like P90X. Both are really good workouts!

Mel
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I have not heard of that workout but I am very interested in knowing more about it.

Although I have been on this site for a while, this is a fresh start for me and i am really ready to shed around 14lbs now ready for summer.

Anyone feel free to add me.

Stacey x
  • ebiggz
    Options
    I have not heard of that workout but I am very interested in knowing more about it.

Although I have been on this site for a while, this is a fresh start for me and i am really ready to shed around 14lbs now ready for summer.

Anyone feel free to add me.

Stacey x

Teambeachbody.com has everything you need to know about it. Check it out.