My WW 150 cal mint chocolate cookie ice-cream dessert was so

Options
kimber607
kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
Hi

I hit my local A&P yesterday and they had a sale on WW frozen entrees etc...5/$10
I'm not a huge fan of frozen meals..but I picked up a few and couldn't resist the 150 cal each mint chocolate/cookie ice-cream dessert
HOLY COW they were so worth the 150 cals
I did well yesterday so I had a decent amount of cals for dinner and dessert

Just an FYI....might want to check these out for a once in a while treat
Kim

Replies

• kimber607
    Options
    Hi

I hit my local A&P yesterday and they had a sale on WW frozen entrees etc...5/$10
    I'm not a huge fan of frozen meals..but I picked up a few and couldn't resist the 150 cal each mint chocolate/cookie ice-cream dessert
    HOLY COW they were so worth the 150 cals
    I did well yesterday so I had a decent amount of cals for dinner and dessert

Just an FYI....might want to check these out for a once in a while treat
    Kim
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    ill have to try this sometime ....
    has any one tried those heavenly deserts? merique omg,,, for 10 pieces is 40 cal.. no fat no choles,, no sugar great for diabetic,, i got them at krogers.....
  • greekgyrl02
    greekgyrl02 Posts: 123
    Options
    I couldnt believe that those little friendlys ice cream sundae cups are 360 cals each! They are so tiny but pack quite a gut punch! And to think when I was a kid if we were good we got these! Thanks mom!
  • mamatusa
    mamatusa Posts: 40
    Options
    Those are my favorite - YUMMY! :smile:
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    If you like that you should try Turkey Hill frozen yogurts. They have a new Mint Cookies N' Cream that is delish! 110 cal for 1/2 Cup.

http://www.turkeyhill.com/products/frozen-yogurt.asp
  • kimber607
    Options
    Thanks!
    love mint chocolate chip!

Kim