Progress

Options
SHBoss1673
SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
Not there yet, but the abs are healthy, stomach is ever so slowly disappearing, and the upper body is coming along nicely. Now if my quads and calves would just get with the program I'd be very happy!
So you see guys, this program CAN and DOES work!
-Banks

This is 3 years ago
Picture063.jpg

This is about a year ago
steve_october.jpg

This is about 3 months ago
steve_lr.jpg

this is now
Steve_October23.jpg

Replies

• Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    I can't see any of your pics:sad: :sad:
  • SHBoss1673
    Options

that's interesting, what does it say? is it just a red x? are you accessing from work? If yes, do they block photobucket?
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Not there yet, but the abs are healthy, stomach is ever so slowly disappearing, and the upper body is coming along nicely. Now if my quads and calves would just get with the program I'd be very happy!
    So you see guys, this program CAN and DOES work!
    -Banks

This is 3 years ago
    Picture063.jpg

This is about a year ago
    steve_october.jpg

This is about 3 months ago
    steve_lr.jpg

this is now
    Steve_October23.jpg
    GREAT JOB!!!!!! :wink:
  • Gogo
    Options

that's interesting, what does it say? is it just a red x? are you accessing from work? If yes, do they block photobucket?

Yes it is a red x. I am at work, they must block it.
  • nidjam2
    nidjam2 Posts: 16
    Options
    Great Job! Gets me to stay motivated . You've worked hard and it shows
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Your looking buffed :wink: Even your jaw line is that of a Calvin Klein model-esque guy. Your really inspiring me Boss Man:heart::drinker: :heart:
  • julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work. Looking good!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    there must be something wrong with me because all I see is your sexy cleft chin...........smacks forehead:tongue:

Great job Steve!! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Definitely see the progression there, much more definition! Great work!
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Great job. \
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    there must be something wrong with me because all I see is your sexy cleft chin...........smacks forehead:tongue:

If only my abs had as much definition as my chin! FYI, the lights in my locker room at work have some crazy weird magical properties, just ask my wife, You cannot normally see my abs like this. Far be it from me to complain, but in the interest of full disclosure...
  • 1Sweets
    Options

If only my abs had as much definition as my chin! FYI, the lights in my locker room at work have some crazy weird magical properties, just ask my wife, You cannot normally see my abs like this. Far be it from me to complain, but in the interest of full disclosure...

Why did you have to mention the wifey? JK.
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Why did you have to mention the wifey? JK.

:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Steve............I was at the gym working out when I caught my arms in the mirror.........lights were perfect and you could really see the definition............grabbed my trainer for a photo op........:laugh:

Some light is awesome and sometimes I want to shoot the lights out!!:grumble:
  • 1Sweets
    Options
    Mr. Boss Man...can I feed you grapes:tongue:

Don't worry...just messin with ya:wink: You gotta expect this type of attention now with your new Abs & Magical Properties...hehe
  • Gogo
    Options
    Why can't they put these magical lights in ladies dressing rooms??!! :grumble: Preferably when I am trying on swimsuits!
  • SHBoss1673
    Options
    Mr. Boss Man...can I feed you grapes:tongue:

Don't worry...just messin with ya:wink: You gotta expect this type of attention now with your new Abs & Magical Properties...hehe

Great, now my wife's gonna read these and be mad at me. :tongue:

You guys like getting me in trouble!

Just like MFP to take this perfectly innocent thread aimed at giving people hope and turning it into some sleezy vehicle for your own torrid romps! :laugh:

Just kidding, you crazies!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
    You really can't post photos like that and not expect some racy responses. Normally I would be on my best behaviour but my hubby has been gone for almost a week....
    so with that in mind I want to say that those lines that run from a man's hips downward are very sexy. Kind of like directions :blushing:

Anyone know what I mean and what those are called?

Anyways, great job Banks! You are definitely an inspiration to us all!:happy:
  • Gogo
    Options
    Wow you look great!
    You really can't post photos like that and not expect some racy responses. Normally I would be on my best behaviour but my hubby has been gone for almost a week....
    so with that in mind I want to say that those lines that run from a man's hips downward are very sexy. Kind of like directions :blushing:

Anyone know what I mean and what those are called?

Anyways, great job Banks! You are definitely an inspiration to us all!:happy:

OOOHHHHHHH I love the "V"!!!!! :love: :love: :blushing: :blushing:
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Why can't they put these magical lights in ladies dressing rooms??!! :grumble: Preferably when I am trying on swimsuits!

NO DOUBT!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!