Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Are they the size of a quarter??? :laugh:
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Yes i actually buy those in great value at wal mart. there great if you have a husband that loves them and he doesn't know they are low fat!!!!
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    sounds like a deal!!! How many grams of sugar?
  • carrieberrie
    carrieberrie Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    they are actually a pretty good size, just like the regular rolls, not the grands, and they are 9 grams of sugar
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    they are actually a pretty good size, just like the regular rolls, not the grands, and they are 9 grams of sugar

Not too bad. Almost the same amount as toast.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    We have those for special occasions :)
  • TJFreeman
    Options
    I LOVE these. Thanks for reminding me that I need to get some! :wink:
  • kroger7
    kroger7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I still haven't been able to find these where I live. I've also heard rumours of the elusive "sugar-free" variety...is it just a folk legend? :laugh:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I read a post earlier about sugar-free oreos and their laxative effect. Why does this happen? Is it because of the high amount of sucralose or what?
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I tried the sugar free oreos. They did not have that effect on me. They are actually yummy if you want something sweet.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I read a post earlier about sugar-free oreos and their laxative effect. Why does this happen? Is it because of the high amount of sucralose or what?
    I responded in that thread.

It's becuase of the ingredient Maltitol.
    Sugar free . There should be a law for them to state it's sugar free, yet they have the sugar "relatives" in the food.