Run for your lives! Has anyone else heard of this?

Options
I am considering doing a 5k called run for your lives. Check it out at http://www.runforyourlives.com It looks like so much fun!

ANYONE ELSE DONE THIS OR INTERESTED?

Replies

• fawn_good
    fawn_good Posts: 2
    Options
    I have! This girl I sit by at work, she is all about it.....it looks really fun and exciting. Maybe I will be able to go too, especially in Austin! It is the best town ever!!!:smokin:
  • lynsi_2001
    Options
    I'm signed up to do one in October... it looks like so much fun! I did the Warrior Dash (also fun!) in May and had a pretty good time. I'm not even close to being able to run an entire 5K, but a lot of people were walking at the Warrior Dash which made me feel better. Hopefully by October I'll be able to keep a jogging pace to stay away from the zombies and protect my flags :) You should do it!
  • jasperann
    jasperann Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that showed this to me. I really would like to do it, but there isn't one close enough to where I am. Maybe next year they will be in my area.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I want to do one. It may be my goal for 2013! 2012 is the year of the regular 5Ks LOL.
  • aegisprncs
    aegisprncs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I am in Florida and thinking about doing this in Nov. Does anyone know if they have showers?
  • 1andonlykellyd
    1andonlykellyd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That is exactly what I was thinking too! I emailed the promoters to see if they would add more and they answered back that they have only made it so far as 2012 and would consider adding more next year =(