DDPYoga

Options
Anyone doing it? I should get my DVD's in the mail any day now and am excited to try it! Especially after watching this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

Replies

• PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Been doing it off and on for 2 years. Starting back up. GREAT WORKOUT! You'll love it! Add me if you want someone to talk about it.
  • JennBrown83
    JennBrown83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've done Biggest Loser Yoga, the one with Bob, and it's hard, the first time I only lasted like 10 minutes and I must admit I did give up, haven't done it since. The video gave me goosebumps, guess I'll have to try again. Didn't know DDP was doing stuff like this, I remember watching him wrestle in the 90s, but this is wicked cool...
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    What's the difference between this and regular yoga?
  • doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    What's the difference between this and regular yoga?

I believe it's supposed to be less impact on joints, and of course Diamonds! Not really sure though, but I'm excited! :)
  • lilibean01
    lilibean01 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing video -- I couldn't hold back the tears. Yoga is sometimes treated as some sort of hippie joke, but I find it to be absolutely incredible for many reasons. It's gentle but works your muscles hard, it builds stability, it is a mental charge of relaxation, and more. I wish you luck on your fitness journey and hope you like the DDPYoga. Feel free to friend me if you like. Former unable-to-walk-due-to-back-problems-and-weight person here as well... :)
  • sdwagers
    sdwagers Posts: 5
    Options
    I ve been doing DDPYoga for about two months. Crazy good - its uses dynamic resistance and isometric movements with yoga stretches. Low Impact that get results. Best workout on the planet.