WII Games

Options
Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
My in-laws are getting my daughter a WII system for Christmas. What games do ya'll like/recommend??

Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I personally like Zelda, any Mario game, Guitar Hero, Wii Fit....I haven't tried many more than that yet though. Hope this helps :bigsmile:
  • vanillagirl18
    Options
    does anyone know if you can find the WII on here under excersises?
  • rolandhulme
    rolandhulme Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings is AWESOME - and great exercise. I was sweating when I got done pummeling the bad guys and swinging across ledges.
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I don't think so...I looked the other day.

:(
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    WII Fit is great my brother lost 10 lbs in the first month on it. It keeps track of weight cals burned etc.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I like Wii fit plus, the balance games rock.

Also, Mario Kart. And Monkeyball.
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jillian Micheaels New ultimatum 2010. It is such an awesome workout. I just got it for my birthday and have done 3 workouts and lost 2 pounds so far this week. Just a great workout!!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Wii Sports is fun because it has several games in one. My husband loves the Tiger Woods game.
  • cmccune712
    cmccune712 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mario Kart and Wii Fit are my favs!!
  • haley4tn
    haley4tn Posts: 130
    Options
    Love the Tennis, Wii Fit is great, also looking at purchasing the Biggest Loser for Wii. You don't realize how much fun you are having while you are working out. Great for all ages! My father-in-law is in a wheel chair and he plays bowling and boxing with kids.
  • brewwerks2
    Options
    love the sports and dance revolution! I think on the some of the fitness ones the WII will tell you calorie burn. Not dance revolution though.
  • paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I heard recently that there is a Where's Waldo Wii game....I was a bigger Waldo fan than my kids!! I can't wait to find it somewhere....

My son just moved home with his Wii game - I am amazed at how active even the non fitness based games are....
  • TLynn
    TLynn Posts: 9
    Options
    I love my WII..altough I want a fitness program with it.:ohwell: I do enjoy the MII golf....MII's are WII people, :happy: lol....I love the Tennis and Bowling too!
  • toolow
    toolow Posts: 6
    Options
    I so want a WII for Christmas!! My boys are due to get a new game console, and I am all about trying the WII Fit! I've heard nothing but good things about it!
  • vanillagirl18
    Options
    I recently bought Golds Gym Cardio for the wii (cardio boxing, with or without the board) LOVE IT
    Also, My Fitness Coach - also a very good work out - and this one keeps track of calorie burn. Also, you can pick a 15, 30, 45 or 60 min work out ---- and every day is a new routine. You pick if you want cardio, strength, core, lower body, upper body..etc.
    You can also tell it what equipment you have. Step, hand weights, stability ball. etc...

Just not sure yet how to input it into my fitness pal for exercise!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Guitar Hero!