Maxi tone sculptress

Options
Has anyone used this or followed the 28 day weightloss challenge?? Xx

Replies

• Mojofiendish
    Options
    Hi, Yes I have used it but not as part of a 28 day weightloss. I used it to support my nutritional requirements whilst following WeightWatchers and doing quite a lot of exercise. In my opinion, its a good product but it's not a quick fix. Generally speaking Maximuscle products are good/better. There are quite a lot of fitness/bodybuilding forums around that will give you lots of feedback. Are you planning to use it as part of an overall health program or just to lose weight?

Jo.
  • louiseburrows12
    Options
    Hi mojo

I'm on a 7 week plan well I want to start as from today - I get married in 8 weeks and would like to shift the last 12lbs off - I've started running and am keeping away Tom fast / processed foods - any tips? Xxx
  • Mojofiendish
    Options
    It's not cheap product is it but it probably will support your weight loss with the exercise.......other than that I say just keep doing what you're doing. My weight loss is quite slow and I doubt I would hit 12lb in 8 weeks but it's a challenge! good luck. Keep me posted and let me know what you think of Sculptress if you decide to use it.
  • wojewok
    wojewok Posts: 38
    Options
    I started using the sculptress products 4 weeks ago and have lost 7lbs in that time - though I can't say how much is down to the product and how much is down to exercise, I like having the shakes after I've done a treadmill run as I feel like my muscles need the protein - also the caramel bars are yummy and feel like a real treat