slow and steady- i need friends!!

Options
hello,

i would like to lose 40 pounds between now and december 2013. i am looking for friends that are interested in losing a significant amount of weight but at a pace of .05 pounds a week. my goal is to do this slow and steady so that the habits stick. i feel this is a perfect way to make this a way of life.

Replies

• dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey Girl..very nice to meet u..feel free to add me!
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    That's a good, healthy way to approach it. No need for this to be a race.
  • tyoung8
    tyoung8 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Feel free to add me!
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I have a chunk to lose and I don't care how fast it comes off. It could all fall off tomorrow and I won't complain. LOL I have a long road ahead of me but could use all of the positive influences I can get!
  • freelulu
    freelulu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Ill be happy to add you as a friend - I lost about 65 pounds over the last year and a half and hoping to whittle off another 5, 10, 15, whatever will come off. Add me! Good luck!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm taking this one day at a time...not in it for a race, but for a lifestyle!!
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I initially had 40 pounds to lose, got started on May 2,2011, so just over a year ago. I still have about 15 pounds to go, I am slow but my changes are for a lifetime and if I want to eat out, I will, just in moderation. i think it is all about balance but I still want to enjoy life and I never intend to give up chocolate completely!
  • Reana27
    Reana27 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey there....getting ready to add you now :-)

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you, no matter how long it takes us!
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    You're taking the right approach. Feel free to add me!!!
  • samairon
    samairon Posts: 46
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me. I'm new!
  • Zumbagirl34
    Zumbagirl34 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! welcome
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    sound good to me! In it for a new lifestyle!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. i have 61 more pounds to go. so far I lost 59 pounds from my journey 15 years ago. when I reach 150 pounds I would reach losing 100 pounds
  • cbart2818
    cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I love your appoach! This is how everyone should look at it! Feel free to add me!
  • kikilieb
    kikilieb Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am also taking the slow-and-steady approach. My fear is that I if I go too fast, I will ultimately crash. Glad to hear from another who is taking this approach. Feel free to add me!
  • Chanita1116
    Options
    Right there with you girl! You can add me too!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    that's me to a tee!!!..lol.. been here since last March and i'm slow and steady.. sometimes too slow!! but headed in the right direction!! feel free to add me! I could always use more friends!!! :smile:
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. I'm in this for the long haul too. Good luck!
  • nangel4u
    nangel4u Posts: 119
    Options
    Hey you can add me I started this life changing journey January 1st of this year and don't plan on stopping ....You can do it :-)