Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    bump before it gets lost
  • riverabeth
    riverabeth Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! I always thought that song would be awesome at a funeral lol! It is a really beautiful song. Have to think for a minute.....
  • riverabeth
    riverabeth Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Home by Edward Sharpe & the magnetic zeros
    Sorry if i have weird taste in music, but everytime it comes on my playlist I sing it to my hubby :)
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    True Companion by Marc Cohn
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Our first dance was This years love by David Grey.
    But the other song that was used at our wedding was "To make you feel my love" Adele.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    MANÁ | Vivir sin Aire
  • jessie1480
    jessie1480 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    1. I love that song!
    2. That's the point of YOUR first dance. It's totally yours. That's awesome.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    1. I love that song!
    2. That's the point of YOUR first dance. It's totally yours. That's awesome.

thanks, I think it has several different meanings. but to me, it shows how much I love my partner. recommendation request is mostly for other songs to play at the wedding. I am making a playlist for the dj!
  • jackisuzu
    jackisuzu Posts: 11
    Options
    We are going to walk to each other to the song A Thousand Years (she actually got a tattoo that says my heart is hers in a paw print to represent her imprinting on me because thats how she feels) so we felt that song fitting to walk to each other to before the ceremony. However our first dance song is still up in the air!! CONGRATS!!