Over ate

Options
I was in a small accident yesterday and injured my neck so I was not able to work today. I spent most of my day laying around on a heating pad. I also ate like crazy. I just couldn't stop myself. I have been in so much pain and upset that I just started eating and couldn't stop. Please give me some motivation so I can get back on track tomorrow. Is it alright to slip at least once? I know when I weigh myself in the morning and my weight goes up it will devestate me!

Replies

• crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    My recommendation... do not weigh yourself tomorrow... You've had a stressful couple of days... you're resting... and you overindulged a bit. Take it for what it was... a 'cheat' day... Nothing more.

Ideally, tomorrow you'll be feeling better... you'll be back on track... and it's a day behind you. Not the ruination of all the hard work you've already put in (I'm seeing at least 13 pounds gone forever, right?).

Everyone deserves the periodic indulgence... and that includes you!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Forgive yourself and move on. Everyone (except some really unusual folks), takes a day here and there for themselves.

You do better today!!
  • jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Options
    That's what I love about MFP and counting calories. Tomorrow is another day!!! You can get right back into your routine. Forgive yourself and move on to that "Tomorrow". :-) Best wishes.
  • angelbaby52585
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Once I get back to work later this week and I don't have to sit around all day and rest I will feel much better!