YOU LOOK HOT! Way to go!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous! Congrats.
  • ezranch208
    ezranch208 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You do look GREAT! What a huge accomplishment!
    Share some pointers and things that helped you keep going. Also some of your favorite foods/ways of eating and activities that helped you get to your goal! And how you plan to maintain. I'd love to hear it.
    Congratulations! I'm glad you shared the pics!:bigsmile:
  • Nurse_Jessica13
    Options

You inspire me so much. I can't wait to get toned and awesome like you..:) Awesome job girl!

Just one question, did you work out hard with a bub in the tummy or did you kick it into gear post delivery? Just curious, cause people constantly tell you to put your feet up and take it easy during pregnancy lest it hurt your child.

Thank you!! I would just do 30 minutes on the elliptical 4-5 times a week when I was pregnant with her, except the last trimester probably 1-2 times per week. And I had a c section with her so I couldn't get back to exercising until 8 weeks post partum and that was things like walking down the block and back. Really couldn't start the exercising like I wanted to until about 3 months after my c section! Hope this answered your question =]!
  • ErinMS04
    ErinMS04 Posts: 9
    Options
    WOW! Congrats! You look awesome and you are so inspiring. Thanks for posting these pics :)
  • tsegears
    tsegears Posts: 94
    Options
    Great dedication! You've done a fantastic job, and you look wonderful!! To ditto what others before me have said, "You are a great inspiration to us all!"

13107194.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Nurse_Jessica13
    Options
    Share some pointers and things that helped you keep going. Also some of your favorite foods/ways of eating and activities that helped you get to your goal! And how you plan to maintain. I'd love to hear it.

Thanks girl!! Let's see... My diet included 1. Frequent small meals 2. Sodium <2000 mg/ day (I found my body is extremely sensitive to sodium intake), carbs <100g/ day ( my body is also very sensitive to these) 4. I didn't eat out for probably the first 9 months (if we were going out somewhere I would eat beforehand and drink a water there).

Some pointers are keep a lot of pictures and keep a pair of your biggest pants! Sounds ridiculous but when you are dropping weight you may not see it right away and it took me a really really long time to notice a change although others saw it. When it is all said and done you will remember it as a journey and it will inspire other people ( so even though you don't want to take pics do it!)

I would say the biggest thing to remember is that you are not on a diet, you are on a lifestyle change! I know I will never be able to constantly indulge in pastas or sweet treats etc. of course you can enjoy treats but it is still key to have it in moderation! Lifestyle changes wil outlast any diet ;)
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    DaoneandonlyMe Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Thank you for posting your sucess!
    I started at 220 as well and my goal weight is 145 or so ..
    How tall are you?
    I have a before pic with a black bathing suit just like yours now working for my after :bigsmile:
  • sondra1723
    sondra1723 Posts: 31
    Options
    Yo go girl! You look amazing! So happy for you =]
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!! Wow...thanks for sharing
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    congratualtions! you look fabulous!
  • Tators
    Tators Posts: 75
    Options
    Fantastic! You look great
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    U go, Gurl!
  • vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

Thanks girl!! Let's see... My diet included 1. Frequent small meals 2. Sodium <2000 mg/ day (I found my body is extremely sensitive to sodium intake), carbs <100g/ day ( my body is also very sensitive to these) 4. I didn't eat out for probably the first 9 months (if we were going out somewhere I would eat beforehand and drink a water there).

Some pointers are keep a lot of pictures and keep a pair of your biggest pants! Sounds ridiculous but when you are dropping weight you may not see it right away and it took me a really really long time to notice a change although others saw it. When it is all said and done you will remember it as a journey and it will inspire other people ( so even though you don't want to take pics do it!)

I would say the biggest thing to remember is that you are not on a diet, you are on a lifestyle change! I know I will never be able to constantly indulge in pastas or sweet treats etc. of course you can enjoy treats but it is still key to have it in moderation! Lifestyle changes wil outlast any diet ;)

I already changed my dairy settings to your carbs and sodium levels. I've noticed those are bad for me too! Thanks and great job!!!
  • Nurse_Jessica13
    Options
    :bigsmile: Thank you for posting your sucess!
    I started at 220 as well and my goal weight is 145 or so ..
    How tall are you?
    I have a before pic with a black bathing suit just like yours now working for my after :bigsmile:

I am 5'5 =]
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    OMG you are AMAZING gorgeous girl, congrats honey on the success!! :bigsmile:
  • Nurse_Jessica13
    Options

I already changed my dairy settings to your carbs and sodium levels. I've noticed those are bad for me too! Thanks and great job!!!

Thank you!! Good luck!! I know you can do it girl!
  • apbush10
    apbush10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great. That is about what I have to lose, so you are an inspiration.
  • nessat18
    nessat18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have a question for you when you were pregnant did you eat at a deficit or did you eat at your maintenance? Thanks!!
    Edit: You look amazing by the way!!!
  • shayleeloves
    Options
    oh my goodness... you are so beautiful (before and after). such an inspiration!!! going to friend you now :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!