New AGAIN

Options
Hello, I just joined MFP (again) I had another account but I deleted it a year or so back, and decided that this is the time to rejoin for the long haul. My name is Danielle- I am 27 years in age. I live in Treasure Island, Florida with my fiance and our dog, Yasmin. I just graduated from College and I am currently working in my field of study in Tampa, Florida as a Paralegal.
I am at my heaviest now at a whopping 252 lbs. I have about 100 lbs to loose. I started working out for 30 minutes a day on the elliptical trainer at the gym here in our building during my lunch hour. I am hoping to make some serious progress.
My downfall is that I start out strong with diets (which I want to believe is a lifestyle change) and as soon as I hit a plateau I get discouraged and fall back into my old bad habits of not counting calories and not working out!
Some of my other downfalls are: cocktail hour with friends, the weekends, and sweets.- BUT I AM DETERMINED TO FIND HEALTHIER ALTERNATIVES! ~ Cheers to that!

I am really excited to start this journey with all of you!
Please feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies