HahnTBeth
HahnTBeth Posts: 29 Member
My name is Tinley and I am 26 years old with a weight loss goal of 60 lbs. I live in a small town in Kansas with my husband and soon to be 2 year old son. I am 5'3" and a whopping 177 lbs!! I have never been this heavy and am completely unhappy with myself and don't even like looking at myself in the mirror.

My son was born in August 2010 and after having him I got to about 125 lbs and was smaller then I had been in quite a while! However, after maternity leave I went back to work and had to work 2:30 am-11:00 am and the weight just piled on! I had my son all day after working and would try to go to bed by 10, just to get up by 2 that morning for work. Since then I have been way to sedentary and lazy, hence the 50 lb weight gain in two years :( I can't keep up with my son, my husband doesn't look at me the same, and I don't even like going out in public!

I started a new job working day shift a few months ago and now decided to get my life back on track!! I put all my "skinny" clothes in storage and gave myself a goal of 15 lbs by August or I have to get rid of them all!! Here's to a new start and hopefully amazing results!! Wish me luck!!

Replies

• ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Hi, Tinley! I'm Christina :) I am 22, from Calgary, Canada. I am 5"3, and my starting weight was 230lbs. Currently I am at 203lbs. My goal weight is 120lbs. I live with my boyfriend and our zoo of animals (3 cats and a dog!!).

Now that we are introduced, welcome to MFP! Your goal is More than achievable! This site is the best for motivation and support and keeping yourself accountable. You are going to have amazing results..
    Best of luck. XD
  • kay_gee7
    kay_gee7 Posts: 3
    Hi :)

I'm Karyn, from Canada. I am on a mission to lose about 20-25 pounds. I'm a newbie too, been here for about 1 week & already love it!

~Welcome~