What exercise/foods do you give credit to for your ABS?

Options
I know the best way to lose weight is to not target one body part, but all of them. Out of curiosity and wanting to lose my tummy, I wanted to see what each of you credit the MOST for weight loss/muscle gain in your abs?

Replies

• mathen2
    mathen2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I think it varies on the individual. Along with overall workouts and REDUCTION in my intake of sugar (no juices, occasional desserts etc..) has helped me loose the padding that was around my mid-section.
  • staci2468
    staci2468 Posts: 25
    Options
    I constantly tighten my abs. its like a mini all day work out and sooner or later you dont realize your doing it. might not make a huge diffrence but any little thing that helps right
  • LeanMeanFitnessMachine
    Options
    Great question! Bumping for later.
  • rrtnrn
    rrtnrn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Bump! (hahah we all need advice here!)
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    McDonald's. But my 6-pack is well-hidden under a keg. It's a work in progress.
  • andthenwhat
    andthenwhat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    NO PROCESSED FOODS! I gotta say this is the biggest, along with NO sugar. Along with this goes even artificial sweeteners. If you must have it, use stevia. The most boring foods (produce, meat, oatmeal & brown rice) will always give you the most exciting body.
  • shayleeloves
    Options
    NO PROCESSED FOODS! I gotta say this is the biggest, along with NO sugar. Along with this goes even artificial sweeteners. If you must have it, use stevia. The most boring foods (produce, meat, oatmeal & brown rice) will always give you the most exciting body.

Thank you! I think those foods are delicious anyway :)
  • jmdax
    jmdax Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Started doing P90X in February. There's a workout called Ab Ripper, and it certainly is that. It's 12 different exercises with 25 reps of each followed by a final exercise with 50 reps just for fun. Thought I was going to die the first time I did the workout and couldn't do 25 without taking a break let alone the 50. Fast forward four months and I can now keep up with those in the video. Far from having six-pack abs, but I lost the keg and am a lot stronger in that area.
  • ben_running
    Options
    Looking at my abs, I'd say pancakes and lots of them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!