HELLO ALL

Options
HELLO..HAPPY TO BE HERE...ABOUT ME THIS IS HARD LOL...LET ME TRY I HAD A HEART ATTACK AT THE AGE OF 38 MY TWIN PASSED AWAY 6 WEEKS LATER...HAVE NO IDEA WHY...I GAIN SO MUCH WEIGHT IT WASNT EVEN FUNNY...I AM GOING TO BE A NEMAW FOR THE FIRST TIME IN DEC AND I CANT WAIT I LOVE THIS BABY SO MUCH AND I HAVENT EVEN SEEN HER YET...MY GOAL IS TO BECOME HEALTH SO I CAN BE HERE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME...JUST WANTED TO POP IN AND SAY HI...AND EVERYONE KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP
TWINS4EVER38

Replies

• cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Welcome!
    I had to write to say that your message made the hairs on my neck stand on end. I am SO sorry for your loss! I am a mother of 8 yr old identical twin girls and cannot imagine the pain of them ever being seperated!

On a good note, it sounds as though you have much to be healthy and around for so I wish you the VERY best of luck!! This is the RIGHT place to be for support and weight loss!! :flowerforyou:

Crystal
  • skinnyme37
    Options
    I wanted to say Hi! My first day.......Ready to commit and lose weight. I have a three year old that want to play sports all the time...never have the energy. I would love to play with him and not feel like I need a nap afterwards..lol...I also want to lose weight for my husband and my 20year class reunion next summer. Would love a goal buddy:) Looking forward to the journey

Twins4ever ....oh my gosh, that must have been such a difficult experience to get through! We are all here to help you!! Hugs:)
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    HELLO..HAPPY TO BE HERE...ABOUT ME THIS IS HARD LOL...LET ME TRY I HAD A HEART ATTACK AT THE AGE OF 38 MY TWIN PASSED AWAY 6 WEEKS LATER...HAVE NO IDEA WHY...I GAIN SO MUCH WEIGHT IT WASNT EVEN FUNNY...I AM GOING TO BE A NEMAW FOR THE FIRST TIME IN DEC AND I CANT WAIT I LOVE THIS BABY SO MUCH AND I HAVENT EVEN SEEN HER YET...MY GOAL IS TO BECOME HEALTH SO I CAN BE HERE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME...JUST WANTED TO POP IN AND SAY HI...AND EVERYONE KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP
    TWINS4EVER38

Hi, and welcome to THE best site on the web! :flowerforyou:
    I also have a twin, and SHE had a heart attack in her early 40's, but survived. It made me want to get healthy, but, I never REALLY got around to doing it until I joined this site a good year and a half ago.
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it! :wink:
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off! :noway:
    Don't go making the mistake that if you have LOTS of numbers left at the end of the day that you'll lose even faster, because that DOESN'T happen. Feel free to read any info about the site in the "help" section at the top of the home page. And also, under "all topics", then "general", and check out the first few threads. They'll really help you understand how MFP works. :smile:
    Before coming here, I had tried just about EVERYTHING out there, including hypnosis, TWICE, and nothing really worked until MFP! :love:
    Also, drink LOTS of water, it REALLY DOES help! :drinker:
    As far as exercise goes, it doesn't always have to be awful. For my exercise, I walk almost every day, (weather permitting!) I also dance to a fast oldies CD that my husband made up of all my favorite old songs. (Like "Love Shack", Wild, Wild West", "Mony, Mony", "Footloose", and "Gloria")
    It's free, (unlike a gym!) fun, and I can even watch tv at the same time, so I never get bored! :happy:
    I also have Wii Fit, and jog to that, which is a lot of fun, and easy too! :smile:
    So, to make a LONG story short, make good food choices, eat in moderation, get some exercise, and you WILL lose the weight that you want to! :smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I wanted to say Hi! My first day.......Ready to commit and lose weight. I have a three year old that want to play sports all the time...never have the energy. I would love to play with him and not feel like I need a nap afterwards..lol...I also want to lose weight for my husband and my 20year class reunion next summer. Would love a goal buddy:) Looking forward to the journey

Twins4ever ....oh my gosh, that must have been such a difficult experience to get through! We are all here to help you!! Hugs:)

Hi, and welcome to you too! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    hello
  • audiophile
    Options
    Hello!
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am also a twin and can't imagine losing her, she's my best friend! So sorry for your loss!

Welcome and if you need anything, we're here for you!
  • TWINS4EVER38
    Options
    HELLO AND THANK YOU SO MUCH...ALWAYS LOVE HER...I MISS MINE SO VERY MUCH...AND IF YOU NEED ANYTHING LET ME KNOW ALSO