new recruit

Options
Hi,I just joined a few minutes ago.I'm 58 and tired of being overweight.I pass up far too much because of my weight and the problems that I have because of being 66 pounds overweight.Would love to get engaged in my life again instead of watching others have all the fun.I overheard someone talking about this site and thought it just might be my ticket to get healthy again.Here's to a new me!!

Replies

• Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :-)
  • josiecowboy69
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me as a friend. There is some awesome support on here.
  • OMG_Twinkies
    OMG_Twinkies Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love the support and motivation you'll find on here, I promise :) You're welcome to add me as a friend!
  • isoandjac
    isoandjac Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks!!Wow!!Hestion you're down 14lbs. since May!!That is amazing.Hope to be there soon now that I've started.Josiecowboy69...thanks for the welcome and I will definitely add you as a friend!
  • JS70
    JS70 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I will be 58 in a couple weeks! Feel free to friend me. :)
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    welcome, this is a great site. i am new as well....one week tomorrow, wooohooo!! glad you have joined the mfp family. feel free to add me as a friend. enjoy your journey
  • isoandjac
    isoandjac Posts: 3
    Options
    Just a few minutes on the site and so many wonderful people welcoming me!!Wow!!
  • JennedyJLD
    JennedyJLD Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Good for you for making the decision to be healthier and happier! I made that decision last year, too, and am down 60 pounds - from a size 14 to a size 6-8. You can do this, and we are all here to cheer for you. It works!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Please feel free to add me. Mike
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Welcome, sending you a friend request.