So do you.........................

Options
13»

Replies

• Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    A combination of the first 2. I make things happen...then sit back and watch the result. ;)
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Make things happen.

Sometimes I will even deliberately break things to see if I can make them better.
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Depends if I am Sober or not. Usually drunk me makes things happen and then wonder why it happened......regrets regrets

You were awesome in King of Queens
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Depends on how much I really want it. Weight loss was slow and steady over the last 2 years. January 1st I started making it happen. Got to goal. Now I just have to make keeping it off a goal...
  • Jadzea42
    Jadzea42 Posts: 20
    Options
    SHYT HAPPENS!
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Make it happen. This Girl can fight and no quit in me. Never again no way in hell I will ever go back.
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    When it needs to be done...I make it happen

While it happens.....I watch it happen.

After it happens...I think about what happened.
  • sbertagnole
    Options
    In practically every aspect of my life, I make things happen. Sadly, when it comes to weight loss, I wonder what happened? Time to apply my "can-do" attitude to my weight loss goals and commit to it the way I committed to my educational goals.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    a little of all of it
    I am so this too!
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    The best way to predict the future is to create it. Good, bad or ugly, I create the world I experience intentionally or mindlessly. I am guessing it is all more complicated than this simple ideology... but it's my story and I'm sticking to it until I hear a better one. 8)
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    I used to wonder, daydream, watch.

Someone said something to me recently that has REALLY stuck in my head.

Make sure your good intention have hands and feet.

Wow! I mean that's kind of common sense... but one of my biggest flaws is talking the talk and not walking the walk. I could have already lost 100 pounds by now, from when I joined. My husband may be leaving me.. and that sent shock waves through me like nothing before. I'm taking it one day at a time... and taking my life seriously now. All I have to do is look at my past to remind myself to get moving, and get going on my goals. Its time to change me, and change my life.
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I make things happen!!