Eat To Live

Options
Anyone doing "Eat To Live?"

Replies

• naiils
    naiils Posts: 20
    Options
    Hmmm... I think that's what keeps me going :wink: All jokes aside - What is it?
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I have not heard of it...I just do clean eating now.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    No but I live to eat :) sorry
  • Peap2012
    Peap2012 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Funny!-live to eat! It's a program and book by Dr. Joel Fuhrman, clean food, lots of veggies, etc. I have read the book and I think he is on to something. Supposed to be on Dr. Oz on Monday. You can google him if you're interested.
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    There's an MFP group called Eating to Live that follows this book.
  • Peap2012
    Options
    Thanks! I will try to find the group.
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I havent read the book but I've been eating clean for 3 months now...would love to add some friends who are doing the same
  • Peap2012
    Options
    ItsLessOfMe, Wow congrats on the weight loss. I really try to eat clean and appreciate your suggestions to do what you have done!
  • payupalice
    payupalice Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am! Though imperfectly... When I stick to it, I feel like a million bucks!
  • GiaFox
    GiaFox Posts: 48
    Options
    I've been eating to live all my life. It's something ingrained in me. I think this is an awesome motto for someone who wants to lose weight or maintain.
  • Peap2012
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement!
  • Peap2012
    Options
    It shows, beautiful picture!
  • veggiesaurus15
    veggiesaurus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have been following the Eat to Live aggressive weight loss plan since January 1st. I have lost 48 pounds.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I am familiar with Dr. Fuhrman's diet, and i think it's one of the better diet plans out there. He really encourages you to eat the good stuff. I think you are on to something good.
  • camelid2
    camelid2 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    The doctor that developed the Eat to Live plan was involved in the documentary 'Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead', which I highly recommend. Seeing how diet affected SO many things in these two guy's lives was amazing.