87lbs lost in 12 months (w/ pics!)

Options

Replies

• Marquerite11
    Marquerite11 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is amazing!! Congrats on your success!!!!!
  • Nurse_Jessica13
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. I too have been the "Big Girl" my whole life. All my friends and even my little sister are all smaller than me and when I said I wanted to weigh 135lb they all told me I was not meant to be that small. You are proof that it can be done, Thank You for sharing your story. Great job!!!!!

I cannot tell you how many times I have been told that too! I had to learn to channel that as more motivation to become a better me =] I figured if they can enjoy that weight, I certainly deserved to enjoy it too! It can be done girl! You got this!
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Booyah!
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • louisianagirl65
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!!
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can see your confidence in your profile pic. Great motivation - thank you for sharing!
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    hi there! I am 22 years old and proud to say that I am officially no longer the "big girl" that I have been my entire life. I started this journey the day i found out I was expecting. i knew this child growing inside me deserved the best mother possible and I knew that meant I needed to make a drastic change.. i wanted to be able to run around with my child and do all the fun things Mommy gets to do! Here we are 13 months later and I have changed from 220 lbs size 18.19 to 133lbs size 3/4! Thank you so much for reading and remember, you can do ANYTHING you set your mind too!

edited3.jpg

edited.jpg

edited2.jpg

YOu look amazing! congratulations and keep it up!! Very inspiring! I have about 40lbs to go, I know i can do it!
  • SinfulMe
    SinfulMe Posts: 38
    Options
    You are just wonderful.... way to make it happen!
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    Right On! You look fantasic. Keep up the good work:smile:
  • hoskibn
    hoskibn Posts: 86
    Options
    Holy Moley....Great Job!
  • djcuuna
    djcuuna Posts: 6
    Options
    well done you look great .keep up the good work and keep it off lol..
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Congratulations on achieving your goal! Keep up the good work.
  • sunshinedean
    sunshinedean Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Incredible Job!!! Can you share how you did it???? :happy:
  • tdspears
    tdspears Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! Great job!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! great job!!
  • amyliz0226
    amyliz0226 Posts: 37
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! You look FABULOUS!:smile:
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Great work, especially never giving up over a 13 month period. You look absolutely wonderful.
  • cryan1980
    cryan1980 Posts: 37
    Options
    Smoking Hot!

Nice job
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I have to say congratulations. I wish I had started this journey when I was 22 but all things happen for a reason glad im on it now on and by the way did I say you look great.
  • Nurse_Jessica13
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! The comments mean so much =]!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!