Today is the first day of the rest of my life!

Options
Starting over, again! After gaining all the weight back that I lost a year ago (35 pounds), I am more motivated than ever to lose these 75 pounds! I am starting back up at the gym today, and already have mini goals set! I'm ready to do this, and I know I can reach my goal and keep it off FOR GOOD!

Replies

• _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Set small and realistic goals. Lots of diets fail because people don't build lasting habits, they just do quick fixes.

Good luck.
  • jinglett
    jinglett Posts: 69
    Options
    Wish you the best of luck--take one day at a time, one meal at a time and work your way to the finish line of a new healthier, happier you! You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I am starting over, too. I lost 40 pounds and gained it all back. This is my last shot.

Best of lucky....we can do it!
  • davessweets
    Options
    Best of luck in your journey. You an do it..and u already have once so u have the proof..Enjoy your journey.
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. You can do this. You did it before. Rock on!
  • MissEssJay
    MissEssJay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Little by little the weight will come off. I lost a total of 81 lbs. Gained back half of it. I'll be damned if I gain it all back. I just started about a week ago and hope to stick with it. Small changes equal to a better, healthier life. Take it day by day.
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    Good luck!!
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    Much success to you!
  • kmoore02
    kmoore02 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Its truly a lifestyle change. Whatever you did to lose it, has to become apart of you. Working out has to remain apart of your weekly schedule. Balance is key. Enjoy some of the things you love and you want to feel guilty, do so after a good workout!
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Been here too. You can do it. Stick with it and you'll get there! Good luck to you! Feel free to add me if you are looking for friends for motivation.
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    :) You can do this!! There is no shame in starting over - at least you haven't given up completely. Surrond yourself with good, positive, honest people and just take it each day at a time. One small victory at a time until you look back and you have a HUGE victory!!

Praying for you!!

You can add me if you like! Have a spectacular day!
  • Taneil27
    Taneil27 Posts: 253
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :flowerforyou:

Just got back from my first workout and burned 450 cals! :-)