That one article of clothing.....

Options
2»

Replies

• ginamaria724
    ginamaria724 Posts: 133
    Options
    A colorful stripped dress I got from Target hahah. Its sooo soft and its so flattering I love it :)
  • XmanMike
    XmanMike Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have a black polo shirt that fits very well. I have a decent upper body so I get great compliments whenever I wear it.
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    My pink sports bra always makes me grin
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Heels, always heels :)
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    My jeans :) love how my butt looks in them, lol
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I have a fitted denim collared dress (looks like a very retro 70's dress), and it makes me look like Christina Hendricks on Mad Men. I love it.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Of all things it's a sleeveless dress! I never wore dresses before losing weight.
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    The lighting is what makes me look good.. the darker the better LOL..
    My desert boots give me confidence.

^^ :laugh: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    My yoga tops...show off my shoulders

And

My running tights...show off my legs.
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    a white wife beater.

^^ You said it!! Ladies look SMOKIN' HOT in those!! :smokin: ^^
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Baggy shorts with 13" inseam. They draw attention to my calves.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I live in Southern California and I don't wear a lot of clothes in the summer when I'm at home. I run around in tank tops and panties a lot and my husband loves it. I have the cutest polka dot panties with little ruffle trim. That's my favorite. So adorable!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Dinner suit ( Tuxedo )

or any suit..

..or a kilt.
  • EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have a lucky dress....

My sister gave me the dress...and i would have never thought that it was that special of a dress...as a matter of fact to me it looks sort of like it wouldn't look all that gr8 ....it buttons all the way up to a small collar that is pretty high up...it covers the shoulders and it goes down i think right below the knees....its a greenish color and has little tiny flowers on it.....it reminds me of a dress that a school teacher would wear or something like that...its very plain and simple.

Every single time i wear this dress i get compliments from people....strangers and people i know alike. One time i had someone i didn't know say something to me that i guess was a compliment.... kind of shocked me and embarrassed me at the same time...i would actually feel weird saying it on here...

Another time i wore the dress i was in a store and a guy offered to pay for all of my items.....i did tell him no...and he kept insisting on paying for everything and told me that he was not expecting anything back from me...he was just trying to be nice.

I still have the dress...i don't wear it because i am almost afraid too...kind of silly but i get this weird feeling when i wear it now.
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    heels <3:love:
    especially a pair of black strappy wedges I got for $9.99!
  • gizziemonkey
    gizziemonkey Posts: 451
    Options
    sandals/flipflops....I love my feet and it feels so good at the gym taking off my sneakers/socks after a hard workout and slipping these on
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I just bought a pair of shorts when I went on vacation a few weeks ago. I hadn't felt good wearing shorts -- or a short skirt -- in a looooong time. But these are so cute, and a guy friend of mine made a comment about how great my legs looked. :)
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    My heels.
  • crazycali23
    Options
    My under armour boxer briefs and compression shirt and shorts