6th May 2012 to 5th June 2012 Progress with Pics :)

Options
GailEMac
GailEMac Posts: 90 Member
Wiltshire-20120417-00257.jpg[img][/img]Wiltshire-20120605-00343.jpgFirst image is from 6th May 2012. Second is 5th June 2012.  11lbs loss Jillian Michaels is a beast!!

Replies

• jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Wiltshire-20120417-00257.jpg

Wiltshire-20120605-00343.jpg

Massive difference on your waist..
  • GailEMac
    Options
    sorry the photos didn't come out as I'd hoped
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That is such a major difference! Especially in a one month time period! Way to go! You should be so proud of yourself :)
  • melissachipman123
    Options
    Wow look at that waist! Good job!
  • GailEMac
    Options
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Very well done for being brave and posting your amazing photos. Your progress is already massively obvious, even in such a short time - the difference in your waist is HUGE! These pictures are truly inspirational....real results from a real person! You are doing so well and I am so very proud of you! That bikini is calling your name for definite now, and it wont be long til you're rocking it. Keep up the brilliant work my dear friend <3
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
  • shellsy0424
    shellsy0424 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    great job, you look fantastic!!!
  • mini72
    mini72 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thats incredible work.What have you been doing?

Your baby is beautiful by the way!
  • GailEMac
    Options
    I have completed 30 day shredd and now exactly halfway through Ripped in 30. Jillian Michaels is a total beast!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Awesome Caitlin, you are looking great and the difference in your waist in just one month is amazing!!!!
    Well done sweetie!
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!